I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Slight Surprise

Grey's Anatomy

I didn't know what to expect from Grey's this year. It just seemed like a weird ending last season. One intern not graduating, an entire new set of interns, Burke "leaving" (which...just for the record, I find his firing COMPLETELY ridiculous!, but this is a blog about TV so I won't get into how I think America is getting way too sensitive for it's briches and people just need to chill the F out!), and Meredith and Derrek on the rocks...again. I think I was afraid that the characters we've all fallen in love with were going to disappear. I'm glad I was wrong. I thought it was a great set-up for the season and I'm glad. Although...I could have done without the deer healing storyline. Seriously?! I started out thinking Lexi was completely annoying. I mean, who breaks the news to someone that you're their sister in the middle of an emergency? But I ended up thinking she was "ok" when she supported George through accepting that repeating his intern year wasn't a death sentence. I thought Derrek's Meredith-protection speach was great to McSteamy. But I think it's lame that Derrek and Meredith are even attempting to break up. That only means there will be some great "break-up sex" story lines in the next few weeks...and you can't beat that! But the best part of the epsiode? George finally admiting to Izzie that he loves her too! (***Now...some of you might not know this. I have heard from various friends that their DVRs cut off and didn't record the last couple minutes. So, of course, they came running to me. Another CLEAR example how TiVo blow DVR out of the water. You can easily set your Season Passes to always stop recording 2 minutes (or more, or less) later than it should. That way...you won't miss the best parts of your shows AND the scenes. And EVERYONE loves next week's scenes!) So it's going to be great seeing how our favorite ex-interns are all going to be "growing up" this year. It'll be drama as usual and I love every minute of it!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger T. said…

    Grey's is the most annoying show on television. Despite the fact that it has three very fine docs I can't sit through an episode without wanting to slap one, or all, of the annoying trio that is christina, meredith and dumb Izzie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home