I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Bionic Woman

At first glance, I was dazzled by the special effects and the fact that it looks even better with my HD TiVo. At second glance, I wasn't quite sure. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt with having to properly set up the entire series, but the "original" bionic woman, Sarah Corvus, played by Katee Sackhoff, isn't as cool as I was hoping her to be. Michelle Ryan, playing Jaime Sommers turned out to be a bit more impressive than I thought from the first 15 min. of the show. But who doesn't like women kicking some ass anyway?! Watching Jaime and Sarah tee off a bit more will obviously still be fun to watch. I must say though, if I suddenly had all these abilities, I'm not sure I would be out jumping buildings on my first go. I'm excited to see her abilities develop and watching her really learn how to use them. I think the key to watching this show is to forget about the 1970's version. I definitely loved the original, but already, these two are very different. At this point, I'm just looking forward to the next 2-3 episodes to see how these characters, and story lines, really start to develop.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger T. said…

    BORING!

    I hope it picks up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home