I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Conflict

In previewing the brand new TV schedule for next week, since that is the 1st full week of brand new TV, I noticed a conflict. It's certainly not anything I can't work through, but it still sucks. Private Practice, Gossip Girl and Bionic Woman are all on Wednesday night at 9:00pm! Now, because I have more than one TiVo (3, but who's counting), and the new TiVo HD records two channels (even HD channels) at the same time, I really don't have too much of an issue. But, the my two original TiVo's are both standard definition TiVo's, so I can't record all three shows in HD! How will I choose who will be left in the standard digital cable dust?! I think Bionic Woman is a shoe in for HD recording...the effects in just the previews look amazing! So that leaves me with a choice between Gossip Girl and Private Practice. I'm expecting a bit more sexy heat from Private Practice so that would be great in HD, but all the Bling Bling in Gossip Girl is definitely HD worthy. I just don't know! And it's just too hard to switch weeks back and forth, so there's no compromising with that. Decisions, decisions. I guess I'll just have to make a last minute decision and see what makes me the happiest! Wow...life is SO rough!

***There is a glimmer of hope though...so far they are showing repeats every Sunday night...if they continue with that it'll be HD all the way!!! Woo hoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home