I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Official Start

For, the real official start was with The Biggest Loser. But honestly, I fast forward through that show so fast, if you blink you might miss it. So let's move on.

Gossip Girl premiered last night and it ROCKS! Now typically, I give it at LEAST two shows to give my true opinion, but this show is juicy and fabulous! It's a great cross between 90210 and The OC with a sprinkle of Cruel Intentions. Love it! It has the classic story line of best friend sleeps with best friend's boyfriend and best friend's boyfriend is still infatuated with the other best friend. There's a reason why that story line is classic. It works! Drama drama drama! Plus, adding in the fact that they are all just a bunch of spoiled bratty rich kids, it's a perfect combination for a TV hit! So tune in folks...it's a winner...mark my words! (I believe there is a repeat of the pilot on Sunday at 8:00pm if you missed it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home