I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ugly Betty Takes a Turn

No...she hasn't gotten hot...yet. But I mean seriously...how long do people need to wear braces these days! Anywho...Ugly Betty took a turn by getting pretty serious. Usually I'm laughing at all the craziness of the show, but this week, I felt SO horrible for Hilda. At first I was confused, I thought her man was gone. And until I realized what was going on, I was so excited that he "made" it. But then it caught up with me. All of Hilda's happiness was just a dream. It was an interesting break from the typical Ugly Betty hijinx of the show. I definitely don't mind bits of reality thrown in there.

I'll tell you who my favorite character is though...Justin! And I hope we see more of him this season! He's adorable, hilarious and has great fashion sense! And how about Alexis thinking she's Alex again? And what does that mean exactly? Do all transgender people just need to get hit in the head really hard?! But it should be classic when he realizes he did a little chop-chop! The only real gripe I had from this season opener was Betty. Her running around like crazy and stressing out like a mad woman actually stresses ME out! Call down woman! Take a Xanax and laugh at yourselves...because the whole show deserves it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home