I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Teaser

I was teased. Teased that Sunday night was the real season premiere of Brothers & Sisters and Desperate Housewives. But really, it was just a re-cap of all the story lines to date. Both were well done, and I really liked the Brothers & Sisters re-cap. They had interviews with all the cast-mates and writers, so it was interesting hear their takes. Still...I was ready for the season to start! Next week is the real beginning of the season and I can't wait. It sounds like some good drama this year for both shows. Desperate Housewives has cancer, pregnant teens, conspiracy marriage and adultery. Brothers & Sisters has a brother in Iraq, a race for presidency, dealing with the death of a child and a shady bastard sister. How juicy! Can't wait for these great shows to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home