I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dance woman!

Dancing with the Stars kicked off last night like a firecracker! And that firecracker's name is Sabrina Bryan! I have NO clue who this chick is...but she was a dancing fool! Even though I agree with the judges, hip-hop really has no place in a Cha-cha, her spunk definitely pulled it off! You can definitely tell she is 22. Compare her craziness next to Jane Seymour's smooth and simple moves and you can tell which one is 56. Although, I must say, Jane Seymour looks ridiculously good for someone her age! Hell...I'd like to like that myself! Dayum! A slight disappointment was my girl Kelly Taylor...er...Jennie Garth. I'm of course cheering for her since I have been obsessed with 90210 since the beginning, but she should definitely stick to acting. Who knew she was that uncoordinated?! I don't really know what I was expecting, but I guess she was the #1 pick in my head. But you never know...she could really pull through and learn a lot! I definitely think she has potential...so I will keep cheering for my girl Kelly...um...Jennie! Yes...that will happen the entire season. Everyone else....eh...I have my picks and I'm stickin' to 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home