I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Chuck doesn't suck

Another great show this season. Typically this isn't my type of show, but after the great reviews, I had to at least TiVo it and try it out. I'm glad I did! I love it when a show can make me laugh out loud and this show did it to me quite a few times. Chuck, the cute nerd that he is, accidentally downloads all of the CIA, FBI and NSA's secrets into his brain when his Stanford college roommate, a high powered spy, sends him a riddled email. Now that the government has found out how valuable he is, and needs their full protection, they have now weaseled their way into his life. The rest of the season we'll see how this nerd gets by in the real world. He'll help the government with his knowledge while he continues his normal life with his good friend Morgan by his side. And really, he's more of a geek, not a nerd. Let's face it...no nerd can pull off the witty banter he had with Sarah on a first date like he did. He's clearly a geek...but I digress. Can't wait to see who he saves next week and what embarrassing things happen to him along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home