I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Monday, October 01, 2007

The Bachelor = Dumbass Beoches

A bit delayed, but here I go! What is WRONG with these women?! I must say, I have watched every year of this show and it is a complete guilty pleasure for me. There is just something about watching ridiculous desperate women that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And if that's wrong...I don't care! Seriously, do you really need to show your webbed feet to a guy on a 1st meeting? Do you really have to get so drunk that you sound like a blubbering idiot? Not to mention the influx of fake boobs each year kills me! There are more and more appearing all the time! So far, the only girl I think is "real" is the girl from GA. The Greek girl. I did find her Greek speak in their initial meeting really lame, but hey, she made it right? The girl he gave the first impression rose is a bit annoying. And for being a professional dancer...I could totally take her. She was horrible! So it's looking to be another good season of drama and bitchiness. I love it! Can't wait to see who embarasses themselves first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home