I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Favorite New Show (Summer)

Army Wives







I'm shocked that Lifetime put out a show this good, but I'm not surprised since the executive producer is Mark Gordon of Grey's Anatomy. I guess this guy knows a good thing when he sees it!

Having lived by the military and having many military friends over the years, not to mention our current situation in the world, this show really hits home. I also have friends that are military wives and it's really a hard life that they lead in times like these. This story, a great picture of women truly hold down the fort at home, is really written well. Was there some predictability? Sure. But that hold true for almost every drama out there, which is also what I think we all love.

The season finale for Army Wives was this week and it'll definitely be missed from my line-up. At least it has already been picked up for a second season! And I'd hope so with they way they left things! Some crazy jealous husband of a wife who had an affair and left him for her lover, walks into a bar with a bomb vest, while almost every character of the show is in there. Like I said predictable, but obviously they don't all die or we wouldn't have a 2 season now would we! Still, what a great story of how, once again, women rely on each other to get them through the hardest times. Cheers Lifetime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home