I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Obession Complete


Well...I threatened to do it and I did. I have purchased another TiVo. This time, it's TiVo HD. I've absolutely had it with the Comcast DVR. What a piece of crap. Nothing can compare to TiVo, simple as that. For those of you out there that have never owned a TiVo and only had a DVR, I'm sure you don't "get it". Thinking, "Hey! It records stuff for me to watch!" But let me tell you, you are getting the TRUE TV experience without a TiVo. There is a reason for my obsession!

So now I have a leftover TiVo for just a regular TV. Maybe I'll be nice and offer it up to my new roommate since she would only have to pay $6.95/mo. with my multi-service discount. Why not right?!

I've ordered it to arrive after I get back from vacation. I have Comcast set for service a week later to leave me time to clear off my current DVR and prepare for the fall season of recording. Now I'm even more excited for all of my shows! Happy day! Happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home