I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally...the list


Dancing with the Stars is one of my favorite shows. And the list of Stars has just been announced! I'm so excited!

And, they are:

Melanie "Mel B" Brown, 32, Spice Girls ("Scary Spice") singer (pro partner: Maksim Chmerkovskiy);
Sabrina Bryan, 22, actress/singer (The Cheetah Girls) (pro partner: Mark Ballas);
Helio Castroneves, 32, racecar driver (pro partner: Julianne Hough);
Mark Cuban, 48, businessman (owner of NBA's Dallas Mavericks) (pro partner: Kym Johnson);
Jennie Garth, 35, actress (Beverly Hills, 90210) (pro partner: Derek Hough, older brother of Julianne Hough);
Josie Maran, 29, supermodel (pro partner Alec Mazo);
Cameron Mathison, 38, actor (All My Children) (pro partner: Edyta Sliwinska;
Floyd Mayweather, Jr., 30, boxer (pro partner: Karina Smirnoff);
Wayne Newton, 65, singer (pro partner: Cheryl Burke);
Marie Osmond, 47, singer/doll designer (pro partner: Jonathan Roberts);
Albert Reed, 22, supermodel (pro partner: Anna Trebunskaya; and
Jane Seymour, 56, actress (pro partner: Tony Dovolani).

I think I'm most excited for Jennie Garth since I'm a huge 90210 fan. Scary Spice will also be another one to watch. So there are my top 2 picks, but only because I like them! We'll see who will really make it after the first couple shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home