I Love TiVo!

So much TV, so little time. Thanks to TiVo, it's manageable!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dumbest move EVER!

I'm a HUGE fan of Big Brother. I've been watching for 8 years now...and honestly, I should just apply to go on that show. One of the dumbest moves EVER happened last night. Eric, by winning the power of veto, had the best opportunity in the world to take out one of the best players on the show's history. Danielle. Even though she's also the most annoying player in history (lord! that voice!) and Jessica also "sees the light"...Eric is blinded by love or something right now! Doesn't he realized he just sealed Jessica's fate if they win HOH next week! Come on! Not to mention we have to listen to her whine for another week! You bastard!

I must give a shout out to CBS and Showtime this year. Not that I need anything else to feed my addiction...and I had done really well for 8 years and never subscribed to the live feed online...but the After Dark show is fabulous!!! So much drama! Yes, it's just watching the house for 3 hours each night (midnight-3am east coast, 9pm-midnight west coast), but it's the perfect drama filled 3 hours to just have playing while cleaning, reading my US Weekly, etc. during the week. We got to see ED harassing everyone like crazy, ED trying to burn Jen with his cigarette and her mental break down, scheming, sexual tension, etc.! I hope they keep this up for next year, it's the perfect thing to TiVo during the summer when there are only a few shows on to watch. So props on feeding my habit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home